What Is A DOT / CDL Physical Exam?
If you are looking for a CDL or DOT Physical Exam, you've come to the right place.
Dr. Payant, DAOM is a certified medical examiner that is dedicated to helping you and will guide you through the medical standards so you can maintain your medical certification.
We are conveniently located on the middle of Florida's Gulf Coast only minutes away from I-75. Same day appointments are routine in most cases and we offer competitive pricing at only $65.00 per exam.
National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners: #2274887156 - Dr. Misha Payant, DAOM
Please review all the physical requirements defined by the US Department of Transportation.
• You must have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye. Glasses or contact lenses are acceptable to correct a driver's vision.
• You cannot be a diabetic on needle-injected insulin; diabetes controlled through a diet or oral medication is permitted.
• Your blood pressure must meet the following criteria:
140-159/90-99 for 1 year certificate
160-179/100-109 for a 3 month temporary certificate.
Greater than 180/110 is disqualifying
• Prescription medication to control blood pressue is permitted.
• Use of Schedule 1 drugs: amphetamine, narcotic or any other habit forming drug is not permitted.
• Please call 941-979-6509 for directions and to set up an appointment.
• If you have a current diagnosis of cardiac insufficiency, collapse, congestive cardiac failure or any other cardiovascular disease you will be required to provide the Medical Examiner with a stress test (the test needs to be preformed within the last 12 months) along with the release from your physician stating that you can drive a commercial motor vehicle.